Saturday, August 10, 2013

what's happening

Well, it's been a while since I've written.  I've never really had anything to say.  I like to think I've got a finger on the pulse of current events.  I just don't always want to sit around and talk about it.  I think that there are enough folks out there giving their two cents about all the happenings in the world.  I mean how many times can everyone hash it out over Treyvon Martin and Zimmerman, or marriage equality?  No matter how you feel about these things there will always be someone that sees it differently.  I really don't want to hash those things out here again, so that's all I really have to say about it here.  I think that there are way cooler things to talk about in life than to argue over these topics and trying to decide who is right and wrong.  You may be asking yourself the question, what's more important than these world changing topics?  How about the meteor shower that's supposed to be going on this weekend and the next couple of days?  Nothing like looking out into the universe and seeing the wonders that are there.  I plan to try and get out there and see something if the weather permits and kids don't feel too bad to go check it out for a bit.  That is a cool little bit of info for you guys out there.  Another thing that is going on in my life personally, is I'm trying to write a story.  My wife calls it a book and I would love to be able to do that, but I don't know if I have that much in me.  I will definitely give it a go though, but I may only have a short story.  I actually like to tell stories and if you know me, you know that I have plenty of good ones to tell.  The cool thing about my stories though, is they are all true.  I don't have to make anything up!  To be totally honest though, this is not the case in this situation.  Now here is a little bit of some more personal stuff.  I know that it is probably boring to everyone else in the world, but I will tell the world anyway.  This is why it's called something new for me and maybe you, because I'm not into revealing myself and you may learn something about me and yourself too.  Anyway, enough beating around the bush.  Along with many many types of videos I enjoy watching on You Tube, I am especially enjoying ASMR videos now.  As a matter of fact, I began writing this blog this afternoon, but I got sidetracked and am having to finish it later in the night.  Well, while I'm writing it, I'm actually listening to an ASMR video too.  I find them to be extremely relaxing and calming and that is what they are supposed to be.  If you don't know what they are, you should look it up.  I would also recommend them if you are having trouble sleeping.  Well, since I'm actually getting ready to fall asleep now, I'll just end here.  One more thing before I go.  Let me apologize for the horrible grammar and punctuation in this writing.  It feels like one big long paragraph that makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment