Friday, January 4, 2013

something new for me and possibly you

Hey world, this is my new blog spot.  I haven't a clue of what to put here, but I wanted to have a place to put some of the writing I sometimes do. If you want to criticize my grammar or spelling then you will probably have plenty to bitch about.  I am not an English professor and I will never claim to be.  I will try to make clear and coherent posts if I make many posts at all.  I will also probably piss off a lot of folks.  I will not be doing this part on purpose, but I'm not going to censor myself or hold back the ideas or way I may feel about things.  I will also say, that my posts may not make sense to you, but feel free to ask questions.  If you are an asshole and I deem you that, you probably won't get an answer, though.  This is something new to me and if it becomes a hassle I may drop it like a rock, but if not who knows?  I plan to cover a broad spectrum of things here, so be ready.  I will close with one last piece of advice:  IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THIS MAY NOT BE THE PLACE FOR YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment